At least I am still loosing... It is just so slow for me. I have been loosing about .2 or .4 and then I stall for a few days before I loose just a little more. I just want to see another big loss!
Well, congratulations on hanging in there. I might have you beat on the slow losses though! LOL. Not that I'm trying to compete mind you! hehe. Gosh, I hope something happens to kick the fat cells out of you! Maybe lower or increase your dose a tad. Sometime that works. I will lower my dose tomorrow a bit - just to try it. I don't know that I can make things worse! lol.
2 comments:
Well, congratulations on hanging in there. I might have you beat on the slow losses though! LOL. Not that I'm trying to compete mind you! hehe. Gosh, I hope something happens to kick the fat cells out of you! Maybe lower or increase your dose a tad. Sometime that works. I will lower my dose tomorrow a bit - just to try it. I don't know that I can make things worse! lol.
You're doing so well at sticking to protocol you really do deserve better losses. But I'm proud of you kid! Hang in there, your break is coming!
Post a Comment