OMG I can't believe I made my goal exactly!!! Today was my last injection day and I wanted to make my goal sooo bad. I did it!!! Yeah! Now I can quit knowing that I made it :)
I'm as proud as can be! You have taken this protocol and just run with it. And you are helping others go through the journey too! You certainly deserve this success since you've worked very hard for it and I know you'll be successful at maintaining too. You're the best and I love you!
2 comments:
Hello there Becca's daughter! I wish I would have known you had a blog! I would have loved to watch your progress!!!
How awesome it is that you made your goal! Congrats on that! WOW! You must look FAB!!!
I'm as proud as can be! You have taken this protocol and just run with it. And you are helping others go through the journey too! You certainly deserve this success since you've worked very hard for it and I know you'll be successful at maintaining too. You're the best and I love you!
Post a Comment