The Incredible Shrinking Lady
Erica's Ticker
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Back on Track
I took a break and now I am back on track! I am hoping that I only have two weeks left. I have been a slow looser so I hope I don't run into any major stalls.
1 comment:
Becca
said...
Glad you're posting again! I check it every day. You're gonna do great! Love ya...
January 6, 2008 at 2:35 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight Chart
My Weight Chart:
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(5)
▼
January
(5)
I did it!!!!!
1 day left
It feels like forever!!
20 down! 5 to go!!!
Back on Track
►
2007
(10)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
About Me
erica
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Glad you're posting again! I check it every day. You're gonna do great! Love ya...
Post a Comment